Exceptional Extruding & Finishing
- Each extrusion is treated with a proprietary process that reduces cooling lines (most visible in clear anodizing).
- Standard aluminum anodize is Class I compared to the half thick Class II.
- Standard aluminum paint is Kynar 70% compared to a 50% content or polyester and/or acrylic bases.
- Aluminum extrusions are produced within 30 miles of our factory.
- Standard fiberglass paint is mixed to closely match the stock anodized finishes (Clear & Dark Bronze.)
The Most Professional Dealers
- Demanding, yet rewarding dealer program that attracts the elite window specialists in each market.
- Thorough factory and dealer showroom training.
- Fleetwood ONLY posts the top 20% of its dealers online.
- Proprietary Snapshot software available to dealers for immediate pricing.
- Casements 7'
- Sliding door panels 12' wide or 18' tall
- Hinged door panels 5' wide or 12' tall
- Pivot doors 10' wide or 15' tall
- Folding doors 11' tall
- Fixed window walls 30' tall
Superb Rolling System
- "Archetype" A3 and A2 stainless rollers come with authentic Swiss bearings, assembled in California.
- Stainless track insert (not a cap)
- Insert creates ideal concave/convex relationship.
- Insert becomes stronger as weight bears down whereas capped aluminum weakens.
- Insert creates separation of roller edges from aluminum.
Exclusive Locking Hardware
- Patented "Archetype" sliding door hardware, designed and manufactured by Fleetwood.
- Exposed hardware is electro polished #316 stainless.
- Hinged doors come standard with FSB levers and escutcheon plates.
Energy Compliance Answers
- Proprietary Snapshot software provides detailed NFRC energy reports on every quote.
- Team of engineers trained and certified to perform a thermal envelope analysis specific to the exact windows and doors on each quote. This reveals the true thermal performance characteristics of the window and door package.
- New designs and re-designs incorporate "strut" technology (Series 3070-T, Series 3300-T, Series 3600-T, Series 3900-T & Series 3200-T)
- Struts allow more attractive and sleeker shapes than poured in place thermal material.
- Struts allow for stronger extrusions without compromising thin lines. For example, the Series 3070-T High Performance Interlocker.
- The Series 3850-F fiberglass window emulates the design of the Series 3800-T aluminum system but provides improved U-factor results.
Sleek, Linear & Clean
- 1-7/16" perimeter sight line (Series 3800-T)
- 18' tall sliding door with a 2-1/8" vertical line
- Hinged door with a 4-7/8" glass-to-frame dimension (Series 3200-T)
- Aluminum "Steel Look" simulated divided lite option boasts a slender 1" sightline
"Making It Better...Not Cheaper"
- Examples of proprietary hardware:
- THE ORIGINAL Archetype ("Mammoth") 3" roller (Year 2005)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A3 roller (Year 2008)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A2 roller (Year 2008)
- PATENTED Archetype Locking Hardware
- Stainless Archetype Lock Catch
- Stainless Archetype Edge Pull
- Stainless Archetype Sliding Window Locking Hardware
- PATENTED Archetype Narrow Locking Hardware
- Stainless steel butt hinges for casement windows
- Stainless steel cam handles for casement, awning and hopper windows
- Hinged Screen for casement windows
- Casement/Awning window hardware protective cover
- "UltraVue" as the standard mesh for all screens and offering "BetterVue" as the alternative
- Sub Sillpan
- Casement / Awning / Hopper screen clip
- Numerous custom strike plates, escutcheon plates and supporting hardware
Experienced Human Resources
- Family owned and operated. Owner Passion versus Private Equity Return focus.
- All company assets are 100% paid for and privately owned, resulting in fantastic stability, lasting warranties and company longevity. It is important that a manufacturer last just as long as their products.
- Average Management experience 30+ years
- Average employee experience 11+ years (200+ employees)
- Four professional engineers on staff for new designs as well as system and product enhancement.
- A 5-member IT Department that advances all systems.
- Field markets represented by 14 Region Managers with an average experience of 17+ years each.
- A simple, honest warranty (most hide coastal exclusions.)
- 70 square foot IG with 1/2" air space
- Triple Glazing & Dual Low Emmissivity
- Two IG Seals for a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cutting edge spacer technology